Living life, stress is unavoidable – no question. Our body is capable of managing our daily stress – the function of your adrenal glands (located above your Kidneys) producing a major hormone called Cortisol (and a well known fight or flight hormone, Adrenaline). But, the trouble begins as you are CONSTANTLY under high level of stress.
Am I eligible for this test?
You have the following signs and symptoms:
- Chronic Pain and body aches (more than 3 months)
- Difficulty with recovering from exercise
- Constantly tired (but wired)
- You avoid any conflict or freeze when conflicts arise
- After a night long sleep, you are still tired and wanting to go back to bed for more sleep
- You need to drink 2+ cups of coffee to function
- You skip eating breakfast
- Always sick from cold or flu
- Craving certain foods (salty, fatty, sweet)
- (Women) Period is shorter, irregular, heavier, or not existing
- (Women) PMS is getting worse, breakouts
- Why would I consider this test?
You symptoms are the key to diagnose the stage of your adrenal function. But often, you may experience symptoms from different stages all at once (see more info on different stages of how stress can affect your health), which will be difficult to make an accurate assessment. The Test would be encouraged when you would like to see where you are exactly and to retest after a course of Adrenal Optimizing Treatment.
What will I see on my test report?
- Cortisol levels of morning, noon, evening, before bedtime
- Average DHEAS level in one day of collection
View a Sample Test Report
View More info on this Test
What do I need to do?
Pick a day when you are at home resting or when you are not expecting a new event (causing unexpected stress) happening. You going to collect your saliva four times: morning, noon, evening, before bedtime.
When would I know the result?
Once the lab received your samples, it takes approximately 2 weeks to receive the Test result. Once Dr. Park review your result, our patient coordinator will contact you to arrange your follow up appointment where Dr. Park will discuss your treatment plan.
Where to start this test?
At Dr. Shin Park, ND clinic, the Adrenal Function Stress Test kits are available.
Book your 30 min follow up appointment today with Dr. Park to start the process. You will be instructed sample collection method, expected return of report timeline, and treatment process. Please Call 604.614.1514. or Send us Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to our Clinic, we are happy you have visited our website. In order to perform the test, every new patients are required to see Dr. Park for their Initial Visit to learn about your current medical condition and medical history. After the Initial Visit, we will start the testing process ASAP. You will be instructed sample collection method, expected return of report timeline, and treatment process. Please Call 604.614.1514. or Send us Email email@example.com to start the process.
Are there any other tests to consider?Leave a reply